Important notice: this branch was discontinued long ago. A new version is available.
for the new version of library and documentation.
This web site will remain accessible to serve as documentation for the old versions of the library.
For help on migration, please refer
to the migration
Download a stable release
or use the latest code from SVN trunk
. Files must be stored somewhere where web server can read them.
Including the library manually
You only have to include one file (a bootstrap file) in order to use the library:
Using with autoloaders
If you're using autoloaders of some sort (like __autoload()∞
), you don't have to include the bootstrap file. Instead, you can register these classes in the autoloader:
- wiImage (lib/Image.class.php)
- wiTrueColorImage (lib/TrueColorImage.class.php)
- wiPaletteImage (lib/PaletteImage.class.php)
- wiException (lib/Exception.class.php)
- wiDimension (lib/Dimension.class.php)
- wiOpFactory (lib/OpFactory.class.php)
- wiFileMapperFactory (lib/FileMapperFactory.class.php)
Using with frameworks
This differs from framework to framework, but almost all of them have some sort of autoload mechanism available.
For example, in Symfony∞
, the easiest way to use WideImage is to copy the lib
subdirectory of the WideImage package into lib/wideimage
directory of your Symfony project.